If you have trouble logging in to the PacketFabric portal, you can get login assistance via email.
To reset your PacketFabric portal password:
- Go to the portal login page: https://portal.packetfabric.com/auth/login.
- Select Forgot Password.
- Enter your account Username/Email, then select RESET.
- A message appears stating If that login exists, you'll receive a link to reset your password. Select Close.
- Check your email for a message with the subject PacketFabric - Forgot Password.
- Open the message and select the link Click to reset your password.
- Enter and confirm a new password that meets the security requirements, then select Reset.
- Log in with the new password on the portal login screen.
If you do not see the Forgot Password link on the login page, please contact your portal admin or PacketFabric support.